Tektik® products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in the materials and workmanship of the product. This bring me-in warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and the purpose for which the product was designed.
• Tektik offers a Bring Me-in warranty.
• The customer needs to bring their products to the designated Tektik Authorized Service Centre.
• “Backup Buddy Bag”* is a facility provided by Tektik where customers can collect a backup buddy bag and use the bag for the period we take to assess and resolve the issue raised. For more details, please visit our website.
• The warranty covers - Tektik® Backpack: Runners, Zip, Buckle, and Stitching.
• This warranty covers only manufacturing defects in the materials and workmanship of the product.
When submitting a warranty claim, we need you to present your Purchase Invoice and warranty Card as a proof of purchase. The Tektik® Warranty is applicable only within the Indian subcontinent.
• Warranty is considered as void under the following scenarios:
1. Damages caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear, or transport damage (For eg - By airline travel).
2. Damages such as zip bursts, tearing of inner lining, or any other fabric.
3. Damages from mishandling in transit by the carrier company.
4. Repairs performed by anyone other than an authorized Repair Agent.
• The warranty period is stated on the warranty card inside the product and/or in the list of product features on our website.
• To avail a warranty service, the purchase invoice or warranty card (duly filled, signed and stamped) needs to be produced.
• The service centre will determine the warranty coverage accordingly. Under the Tektik Warranty, any repair or replacement will be assured and done at Tektik’s expense.
• Excluded warranty services are discretionary & chargeable.
• Any repair or replacement service is at the sole discretion of Tektik.
• Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice. In case the product has been phased out or the spares are not available, Tektik may, at its discretion, offer an equivalent product.
• Tektik's liability for damages shall be restricted only to repair/replacement of the defective piece and, under no circumstances, shall exceed the price paid (after discounts, if any) by the customer to Tektik for the damaged piece, as stated in the purchase invoice.
• Any disputes arising out of the applicability/usage of this warranty card are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
Tektik Backpacks – 1 Year Warranty
Besides the aforesaid terms and conditions, for availing the warranty, the procedure as mentioned below also needs to be followed by the user to exercise this warranty on the product:
• To avail warranty, the customer needs to scan QR code and fill Service request form and
provide requisite details. Customer can call at +91-7506294339 or send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of the Service Request.
• The customer needs to provide below information:
- Current Address
- Contact Number
- Product Details - Buddy Bag Identification No. mentioned on the warranty card.
- Date of Purchase.
- Upload Photos of the Claimed Defect (Minimum of 3 photos to accompany the claim).
- Upload Duly Filled Warranty Card and Invoice Copy.
• Tektik reserves the right to repair or replace the defective piece as deemed suitable. In case of replacement, the defective piece shall be replaced with another piece of the same or equivalent model at Tektik's discretion.
• Tektik or its representative(s) will undertake to repair or replace the defective parts/ piece within a reasonable period of time ~ 10-15 working days and its decision as to the nature of Issue and the applicability of the warranty is final.
• In case Tektik agrees to deliver the replacement free of cost to the user to the address provided and agreed upon, the user shall be required to deliver the defective piece at his/her own expense, to receive the replacement in lieu of the defective piece, to the nearest service center location as may be informed by Tektik.
• Replacements are typically delivered within a reasonable period of time ~ 10-15 working days. However, our shipping estimates are not guaranteed. The actual delivery time depends on the carrier & shipping distance and may vary slightly.
• We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. All items will be shipped only to a valid address with zip codes/pin codes.
• Delivery to some remote addresses may not be possible due to the limited reach of the shipping carrier.
• The replacement order will be shipped after necessary verification has been completed.
WHAT DOES “BRING ME-IN” MEAN?
To avail the Tektik Warranty, we request customers to physically bring the product and proof of purchase (Invoice) to their nearest Tektik Authorized Service Centre.
WHAT DOES “BACKUP BUDDY” MEAN?
“Backup Buddy” is a facility provided by Tektik where customers can collect a backup buddy by paying a security deposit of Rs. 500.00 and use the bag for the period we take to assess and resolve the issue raised. It will be the responsibility of the customer to return the product as given. Any damage to the backup buddy will be charged on actuals maximum upto the total cost of the bag. This facility is available only if the product is under warranty.
PLEASE NOTE -
This is a "BACKUP BUDDY" given for the time we take to assess the complaint and provide a repair / replacement solution.
"Backup Buddy" to be returned in the same condition as given once repair / replacement is done.
Ensure there are no marks of pen, pencil, marker etc on the bag.
Handle the bag with care.
Tektik reserves the right to claim damages* if any equivalent to the bag price.
WHAT IF I’M NOT NEAR AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE?
In case there are no Authorized Service Points nearby, the customer needs to bear the shipping charges to send your product to the "Warranty Department" at the Tektik Corporate office.
Share docket details over email with Tektik® - email@example.com
Tektik® will absorb the return shipping charges.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY VALID ON MY PRODUCT?
Different products carry different warranties. Please refer to the individual product pages on this website for a specific product’s warranty.
As general guidance, from the date of purchase -
Tektik® Backpack: Covered under a 12 month warranty
WILL MY PRODUCT BY TEKTIK® BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED?
If your warranted product fails due to a manufacturing defect in the material or workmanship, our first option will be to repair it at no expense. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repair is higher than the cost of a new one, we may, at our discretion, choose to replace the product.
HOW LONG DOES THE REPAIR PROCESS TAKE?
It roughly takes about 10-15 working days for service completion, from the date of submitting your product at the Tektik® Service Centre. For an update on the repair status of your product, please contact the Service Centre on +91-7506294339, or send an email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with your Service Request slip reference and your registered mobile number.
HOW DO I SUBMIT THE PRODUCT FOR REPAIR?
Submit a dusted & cleaned product at the Authorized Service Centre.
Collect the repair estimate slip on submission of your product at the store and ensure that all repair-related issues are captured in the repair estimate slip.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO COLLECT MY PRODUCT AFTER REPAIR?
Present the repair estimate slip at the store to collect your product. Make sure to check that all the repair requirements are addressed.
The product is to be collected within 30 days from Tektik® Service Center, from the date of submission, as mentioned in the repair estimate slip
Tektik® will not be responsible for products that are not collected within 30 days.
MY WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED. CAN I STILL GET MY GEAR REPAIRED?
Expired warranty repair claims are discretionary and chargeable. The charge depends on the extent of repair and the time taken for it. Please take your product to the nearest Authorized Service Centre for a repair estimate to be raised by the store manager.
WHY DOES MY PRODUCT NEED TO BE CLEANED BEFORE REPAIR?
For easier handling as well as for the protection of our staff, we request that all products be cleaned before handover.
IS THE WARRANTY APPLICABLE FOR A PRODUCT I BOUGHT ONLINE?
Yes, the Tektik® Warranty is applicable on any of our original branded products bought through any point of sale. Share a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase or a duly filled and stamped warranty card in order for the warranty to be availed.
While storing, ensure that your bag is kept in a cool, dry place. It must be completely dry and free of mould and dirt. By doing this you will avoid the damage mildew causes to the nylon coating and fabric threads.
Keep your bag away from direct sunlight, extreme heat, acids, oxidizing agents found in concrete and alkalis. Exposure to extreme temperatures can damage the coatings of the fabric.
In case you have any further queries.
For further queries, feel free to reach out to us. We'd love to hear from you! Contact our customer care centre at +91-7506294339 or email us at email@example.com.